Starting today, Backup Radar has automated the process of monitoring, creating, updating and closing backup incidents in ServiceNow. This powerful new integration will be unveiled at ServiceNow’s Knowledge 2019 in Las Vegas from May 7-9 to 20,000+ attendees .
Manually checking backups and creating incidents for remediation have officially become a process of the past for enterprise organizations.
“The beauty of our effortlessly smooth integration is that there’s nothing to install and zero maintenance. Our cloud-based platform instantly connects to ServiceNow’s API,” notes Patrick Leonard, Founder at Backup Radar. “Enterprise organizations can now automate their traditionally difficult process of monitoring backups and creating incidents in ServiceNow.”
The Backup Radar + ServiceNow integration will:
- Auto-open and close incidences related to backup monitoring states and policy
- Monitor and report all backup statuses from within ServiceNow
- Schedule on demand reports for auditing and compliance
- Group your incidences based upon job or device name
- Centralize Backup portals for all backup products
- Email notifications to alert management if backups fail for a specified number of days
- Once connected, Backup Radar™ effortlessly syncs data from ServiceNow.
For information + Enterprise Plus pricing please contact,
Patrick at email@example.com.