Starting today, Backup Radar’s Data Size Tracking feature allows you to set the overall backup job size, and track the backup data transferred during the scheduled period.
Whether your organization would like the ability to better plan for your capacity needs and/or bill your customers for capacity usage, Backup Radar Data Size Tracking is another game-changing feature that enables you to do this!
The Backup Radar Data Size Tracking feature will:
- Allow input of your anticipated backup job data size
- Track the actual data size transferred
- Provide data tracking information in the Backup Radar audit page
Here’s How It Works:
- Backup Radar will pull the data size information from emails.
- Backup Radar will show data sizes on the Audit Page.