Backup Radar is network management for MSPs + Enterprise Orgs
Today, businesses expect their IT networks to just work, kind of like electricity, silently functioning in the background.And when networks don't work, businesses grind to a halt.
Why? Because with software applications and data now in the cloud, networks are the gateway to everything employees need to do their jobs.
Access to people, access to information—all of this relies on the network. And who do businesses call when their networks go down? Their IT managed service provider (MSP).
But until now, it's been difficult for MSPs to manage their clients' networks efficiently and effectively.
Our why is based on many of the same frustrations that likely lead you to our website. We were tasked with managing backups across our client base. We tried everything from managing backups from our RMM toolset to automated emails into our ticketing system to manual spreadsheet checklists.
After a several years journey into what we can only deem as the insanity of trying to cut down the mundane task of checking backups, we thought it would be brilliant to have a central portal that could check our backups in one place and keep the history of reporting no matter what backup products we had in use.
Backup Radar is our solution.
- Founded 2015
- Founded by Patrick Leonard
- Global Users 5000+ Companies
What were our core problems?
- Technicians would make mistakes reading date and time stamps manually.
- We had no central backup portal to monitor our backups in one place.
- We could not give a customer an all inclusive backup report with all of their backup data on it.
- Our processes for checking backups were manual and costly
- Boring and mundane tasks of checking backups was bringing our backup admin morale down.